CINCINNATI, OH—Links Unlimited, a Corporate Channel supplier and fulfillment organization for many of the best premium brands in retail, is excited to announce these additions to our brand portfolio:
- Power Plate® is a vibrating platform that helps you prepare faster, perform better, and recover quicker. It makes you feel better by stimulating natural reflexes, increasing muscle activation, and improving circulation. Power Plate enhances any movement, simple or complex, typically performed on the ground.
- GreenPan™ changed the way people cook when they introduced the world to healthy ceramic nonstick in 2007. Since then, they have redefined nonstick, refined their processes, and revolutionized the cookware industry.
- Echelon®- Immersive, studio-quality cycling with a global community from the comfort of home.
- FitNation™ is an expert-engineered line of at-home workout equipment. With FitNation™, you get to make your own schedule, allowing you to capitalize on moments of inspiration and motivation and workout right away in your home.
- Vitamix® creates relationships for life by designing, developing, and producing the world’s best performing and most reliable blending solutions.
- Nutribullet® is the fastest, easiest solution for making nutrient- packed smoothies.
- Peak Design specializes in designing and creating premium carry solutions that keep gear organized, protected, and accessible. They cater to the creative, adventurous, and lifestyle-oriented customer who appreciate products designed with functionality, innovation, sustainability, and style in mind.
“The past year has been challenging and we are dedicated to continuing to build strategic relationships with premium retail brands. Offering these brands strengthens our message that we do provide The Best Brands. Period,” said Scott Kooken, President and one of the founders of Links Unlimited. “We are extremely pleased to be able to distribute these premium brands to the corporate market.”
For more brand and product information log on to www.linksunlimited.com , email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-465-4657. Check out our catalog here!